Company: One Fair Wage
One Fair Wage, a national organization of restaurant and service workers that is working to raise wages and end subminimum wages in the United States, is looking to hire canvassers to petition-sign in Massachusetts. Collectors will be hired as independent contractors.
1. Be trained in how to do on-the-ground outreach to get valid signatures for the Raise the Wage ballot initiative.
2. Conduct outreach with fellow workers in your region
3. Be communicative with the trainers, and captains/leads about performance.
- Canvassers will be hired as independent contractors and paid $20 per/ hour
- No set schedule is required.
- Canvassers should be good verbal communicators, go-getters who are not afraid to approach strangers, and who can engage the public to disseminate information and get people to sign our petition.
How to apply: if you are interested please schedule a 15 minute phone interview here
Time Commitment: Part-time or full time
Job Type: Contract
Start Date: 9/20/2023
Location: On-site, Cambridge MA. Other Satellite Locations TBD
Job type: Contract
Fully remote: No
Salary range: 20 per hour
Location: Cambridge Florida
Subscribe to MASSterList
Start your morning with MASSterList’s chronicle of news and informed analysis about politics, policy, media, and influence in Massachusetts. Plus, get an inside look at Beacon Hill’s hottest new job postings.